Established in 2003, byrne·dean is a leading provider of workplace training and HR / ER support services. As former employment lawyers we understand that damage limitation is not the best way to manage your people, let alone your business. We also recognise that the employment relationship is not always straightforward and we are passionate about helping you to create a kinder, fairer, more productive workplace. Mental health and wellbeing are critical to that, both for the individuals within the organisation and for the organisation as a whole. This site covers our mental health related work. For details of out other work please click here.
Why us at a glance:
• We are the trusted provider to over 115 clients across the globe, including leading investment banks, media and technology giants and international professional services firms.
• We are expert facilitators who collectively have over 60 years’ experience.
• We have worked in over 30 countries around the world.
• We have a range of training and HR / ER support solutions to suit businesses of all sizes and sectors.
• We have lived experience and personal understanding of mental illness and mental health problems, as well as positive mental health.
• We are accredited to deliver Mental Health First Aid Training.