I joined byrne∙dean in 2012 from national law firm Mills & Reeve having spent over 13 years in practice there and at City Firm, Herbert Smith.
I am part of the core training team and am an experienced, informal, ‘thinking’ facilitator. Each session is different and it’s about meeting the specific needs of the client and the individuals in the room.
I assist Richard Martin in the mental health training work of byrne∙dean – bringing with me my own experience of dealing with mental health issues, personal and professional. I’m passionate about raising awareness of mental health issues, and the critical importance of supporting all types of wellbeing in the workplace – making it something we can talk about and address without stigma.
- Queens’ College, Cambridge – First Class BA Honours in Law
- College of Law – Distinction in the Legal Practice Course
- 1998 – 2000: Trainee Solicitor, Herbert Smith
- 2000 – 2001: Solicitor, Herbert Smith
- 2002 – 2005: Solicitor and senior solicitor, Mills & Reeve LLP
- 2005 – 2011: Professional support lawyer, Mills & Reeve LLP
- 2012 – date: Associate, byrne·dean