I joined byrne·dean in October 2019 to support their work on mental health and wellbeing, with a particular focus on the coordination and promotion of The Mindful Business Charter.
I am a solicitor by training and worked as a property lawyer for several years. A pro bono involvement with The Old Vic (and a love of theatre in general) led to a role as their Corporate Manager, securing and overseeing their corporate partnerships. Theatres thrive on human connection and I found the collaborative nature of the role hugely rewarding.
I admire fairness, decency and thoughtfulness in others. Returning to work after a career break and a family mental health tragedy, I was looking to work in an organisation that not only expressed but genuinely embodied those qualities. It was clear that the team at byrne·dean do genuinely care about creating better workplaces and doing what’s right.
Away from work I am a trustee of Cunningham House, a local home for the elderly, a Parish Councillor and owner of a growing menagerie of rescue animals from chickens to pygmy goats
- Warwick University (Law)
- College of Law, Chester (LPC)
- 1994 – 1996: Trainee Solicitor, Barlows
- 1996 – 2000: Associate, Barlows
- 2000 – 2005: Title Team, Countrywide Property Lawyers
- 2008 – 2011: Corporate Manager, The Old Vic
- 2012 – 2019: Various volunteer and trustee roles
- 2019 – Present: Associate, byrne·dean