I’m passionate about helping to keep minds fit and healthy. Having the right knowledge to spot the signs and symptoms of the beginnings of mental health conditions and how to go on to build wellness and resilience is invaluable; I love training within organisations, sharing practical tools and strategies for individuals to do just that.
In my previous roles in Human Resources and Health & Safety I saw how those who looked after their physical and mental health were happier and able to perform much better in their roles and decided that I wanted to further learn about the tools and techniques that enabled them to do that. I already held a Psychology degree and went on train in advanced Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), coaching and hypnotherapy techniques and further went on to study how to treat people with sleep problems; sleep being a key foundation to good mental health.
I use a combination of all my years of corporate work, training and own past experiences with stress and anxiety to provide a warm and engaging training experience. I love working with organisations to build practical knowledge on mental health and building resilience.
- University of Leicester, BSc Psychology
- DeMontfort University, Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- Chartered Human Resource Professional (Chartered MCIPD)
- Royall International Training Centre, NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health
- Inspirational Minds Training Ltd, NLP Master Coach
- Inspirational Minds Training Ltd, Master Practitioner in NLP
- Inspirational Minds Training Ltd, Master Practitioner in Hypnotherapy
- The R.E.S.T. Programme, Dr David Lee, Advanced Assessment and Treatment Strategies for People with Insomnia
- 2002 – 2003: Principle Clerk, Occupational Psychology, University of Leicester
- 2003 – 2004: HR Administrator, Getinge UK Ltd
- 2004 – 2006: HR Manager, Getinge UK Ltd
- 2006 – 2010: HR & Health and Safety Manager, Getinge UK Ltd
- 2011 – 2012: Global Champion for Succession and High Potential Planning, Getinge Group
- 2011 – 2014: HR Project Director, Getinge Group
- 2015 – Present: Wellness and Sleep Coach, DAWN Coaching & Therapy
- 2019 – Present: Byrne Dean Associate