Uxshely works in our mental health awareness training team. She joined byrne·dean this year after having spent several years working as a finance lawyer at a range of international law firms and investment banks, including White and Case and Addleshaw Goddard.
Uxshely has always had a keen interest in health and well-being, in particular in mental health. Having experienced first-hand, the fast-paced and demanding corporate environment, Uxshely is committed to ensuring that employees are provided with the tools and support network they need to thrive. She has seen that both employees and employers can greatly benefit from making health and well-being a priority.
After graduating with a first from Oxford University in Law and French Law she has continued her education in a range of disciplines which now enable her to help others to improve their mental and physical health. The qualifications she has undertaken include a masters in nutrition for public health, training to become a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist, meditation teacher training, a biomedicine diploma and training in neuro-linguistic programming.
Uxshely is passionate about encouraging kinder, fairer and more productive workplaces by enabling employees to achieve optimum mental and physical health.
- University College, Oxford University – Law with French Law LLB
- BPP – Legal Practice Couse
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine – Masters in Nutrition for Public Health
- National College of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy – Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- British School of Meditation – Meditation and mindfulness teacher training
- CNM – Biomedicine Diploma
- 2011-2013: Trainee, White and Case
- 2013-2015: Associate, White and Case
- 2015-2016: Legal consultant, D2 Legal Technology
- 2016-2017: Legal consultant, HSBC
- 2017-2018: Associate, Addleshaw Goddard
- 2018-present: Associate byrne·dean